пятница, 31 марта 2017 г.

My comment on using grammatical games on the classes

Hello everyone! 
I want to say a couple of words about the games that we played on the latest double period. Firstly, we ought to write down as many gerunds as we remember, the second task was to thought up, which gerunds can form a rhyme, and the third task was to create a small poem using gerunds. I had a lot of fun doing that and it was like a brain storm. I consider such games to be the best way of understanding grammar and developing your skills in practical usage of it. If I were a teacher, I'd use such method in my teaching practice, both at school and in university, because it grows an interest in language, particularly in grammar. The method of playing grammar games is also up-to-date and interesting and encourages students to think creatively and imaginatively.

The examples of task 2 and 3:
Forming rhymes: 
walking-talking
thinking-blinking
blowing-knowing
Creating a poem:
When we went hiking,
It was convinient to biking.
But we went by feet
Felt exhausting, hard breathing indeed.
But we had a lot of fun
Exploring the beauty of nature around.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий