четверг, 2 марта 2017 г.

The Awareness of Life

Travelling abroad is so exciting for me. You can find out so many things about another cultures and people. Once I thought: "How about going to Peru?". So, I started packing my things. But firstly, of course, I bought a ticket for plane. Why Peru? So, it was a good motive for searching for something new and even mysterious for me. My acquaintance said that the Inkas' attempted at contacting with aliens and space, so it grew a huge interest in me. Well, after having the tickets bought I flew to this wonderful country and it took 8 hours. I put up in Lima, the capital, full of Spainish colonial buildings and narrow streets for a day and then decided to go to the Ands.
Картинки по запросу перуКартинки по запросу перуAt seeing the bus which went there, I was shocked. It was overcrowded! I couldn't help hiding my astonishment, but I crowded into the bus. In spite that I was tired of travelling by it, finally I saw the great mountains and I was about losing the feeling of time and space.
It was a pleasure in watching at this beauty of nature. I didn't want to finish walking there and put up at the local little hotel at 2 nights. It was the most unusual experience in my life. Starry sky was almost immidiately changed by fog or heavy rain and that time I felt flying in the sky and absolutely united with nature. My amazement at feeling the locals' hospitability and kindness was also big. They live without using the blessings of civilization and thus, are in harmony with nature. So, isn't it a real civilization?
On my returning home I wanted to go back and realized that I got used to awaring my life and feeling the nature surrounding me.
Картинки по запросу анды ночью

1 комментарий:

  1. Travelling abroad is so exciting for me. - Subject.
    "How about going to Peru?" - Predicate
    So, I started packing my things. - Part of a compound verbal aspect predicate.
    So, it was a good motive for searching for... - Attribute.
    My acquaintance said that the Inkas' attempts at contacting with...- Attribute
    Well, after having the tickets bought I flew to this wonderful country...- PA
    At seeing the bus which went there - Adverbial modifier of time
    I couldn't help hiding my astonishment... - Object
    In spite that I was tired of travelling by it... - Object
    I saw the great mountains and I was about losing the feeling of time and space. - Object
    It was a pleasure in watching at this beauty of nature. - Attribute
    I didn't want to finish walking there and put up at the local little hotel at 2 nights. - Part of a compound verbal aspect predicate.
    My amazement at feeling the locals' hospitability and kindness was also big. - Attribute
    They live without using the blessings of civilization and thus... - PP
    On my returning home I wanted to go back - Adverbial Modifier of time
    ...realized that I got used to awaring my life and feeling - Part of a compound verbal aspect predicate.
    ...the nature surrounding me. - Predicate

    ОтветитьУдалить