воскресенье, 2 апреля 2017 г.

Good evening, guys!

I would like to share my impressions on the class we had last week. It was really amazing! I suppose it's really important sometimes to relax and have fun. We tried to write as many gerunds as possible, then to rhyme them and finally, create a poem. Vlad and I could write down only 55 gerunds, although another group managed to write much more.

Working with Vlad was nice and I would like to share the poem we wrote. It has no sense, to be honest, but this task made me think about writers and difficulties they face. All these rhymes and lines just confuse me. :) So we shouldn't underestimate good poems, as one actually needs some talent to create a decent one. 

He went on printing, 
While in his armchair sitting,
With his mother fighting 
Over his bad writing.
He promised to give up smoking
Pretending he was joking.
This was so heart-breaking
Even after waking.
Never minded sleeping.
Sitting at the lesson, 
Hearing teacher's screaming
He wishes he were dreaming.
The worst nightmare ever,
Remember it forever.

To sum up, it was a great experience! We practised gerunds and enjoyed studying grammar in such an unusual way. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий