понедельник, 3 апреля 2017 г.

Hi guys!
I would like to share my impression about the grammar class we had last Monday. That was quite an unusual class as we had to compose some poems using our active grammar - gerund and participles. Making up poetry is actually a difficult task which consumes a lot of time time and effort, but it can be fun, too. Moreover, it can help you practice grammar skills boosting your creativity and imagination simultaneously. So, I think that such activities are a much needed thing! :)

P.S. I would like to post the poem Anna Kurus and I composed last Monday. It may make little sense, but Anna and I find it  funny though.


Once Mary got a liking
To spend her summer hiking.
She would walk in the woods
Trying to sell her goods.
Carrying all that stuff 
Was for her too tough.
Suddenly she saw a wolf,
named after his father, Beowulf.
She felt like talking,
but the wolf just kept on walking.
The girl promised him good caring,
but the wolf behaved as if not hearing.
That drove the poor girl completely mad,
but she kept smiling and became a skinhead. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий