воскресенье, 2 апреля 2017 г.

Hi, everybody! I would like to share my impressions about using grammatical games during our classes.
To begin with, I want to say that I enjoyed myself a lot at that double period. It was so nice to have such an entertainment after our modul test. Doing funny not difficult exercises is always great, I think. It is like a small rest for our brains after hard work.
By the way, such exercises are ot only entertaining, but also developing. As you must have guessed, they develop our poetic skills.  Actiolly, before entering the university, I didn't think that I would be taught to create poems, so it was a pleasant surprise for me. I used to think, that writing poems, especially in a foreign language, is a really difficult task, but after such a game I felt that it wasn't hard at all and, so to say, made my creativity a little bit deeper.
To sum up, I would like to say that we really need to have such a games at the end of every double period in order to have some "creative rest"and combine something pleasant with something useful.   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий