воскресенье, 2 апреля 2017 г.

Grammar and games

Good afternoon!
We have done recently an interesting task of using gerunds, we have written some poems. To tell the truth, I am not good at it. However, it was quite interesting as we had some words to work with. It wasn’t like we had to start our poems from the very beginning. Firstly we made a list of gerunds, then we found some rhymes and after it we started to create. That made the task a bit easier. Another advantage was working in groups because two people have more imagination, more ideas. An interesting point here is that these people have sometimes completely different stories and when they combine them, they get something funny.

To sum it up, even though I am not creative enough, I still could make something. Moreover it is still work with gerunds. That’s why I think that the task can be bad for people who don’t like poems at all. And as I don’t belong to them, I enjoyed it. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий